Product Details & Resources
If you already have Studio One 3 Artist and Quantum and want to upgrade to Studio One 3 Professional, this is for you. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email with your Professional Upgrade Product Key immediately, allowing you to instantly unlock all of the amazing Studio One 3 Professional features. In addition, you will be able to download all of the Studio One 3 Professional bundled content from your user account. Remember, you must have Studio One 3 Artist installed and activated to use the Professional Upgrade Product Key!
*Quantum 2 is not eligible for this offer.
From setup, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 is a modern digital audio powerhouse that was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow—focused on your music first. Built by and for creative people, Studio One has become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality. Version 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a reengineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. It's stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays, and includes dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
Intuitive drag-and-drop interface encourages creativity and experimentation.
Arranger Track makes it easy to quickly build and rearrange your songs, and the unique Scratch Pads let you safely experiment with alternate ideas without jeopardizing your arrangements.
Redesigned Browser offers musical keyword search to quickly find the exact content you need.
Multi-Instrument and Extended Effect Chains provide new ways to build complex, truly unique, layered sounds.
Technical Grammy-winning Melodyne technology is embedded on every audio track for pitch and timing manipulation and correction.
And Studio One is the only DAW with an integrated Project Page and Mastering Suite to not only start songs but also finish and deliver them.
More features include:
- UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword based “musical” search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- NEW Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- NEW Studio One Remote for iPad
- UPDATED AudioBend real-time time stretching and pitch shifting sounds better than ever with Elastique Pro 3.0
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- 36 Native Effects™ 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 4,000 included audio and music loops
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated SoundCloud® dashboard for sharing your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
A PreSonus Quantum Thunderbolt interface is required to purchase this product.
*Quantum 2 is not eligible for this offer.
Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
(Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
(Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows systems
4 GB RAM
(8 GB or more recommended)
≈30 GB hard-drive space
Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution
(high-dpi monitor recommended)
A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation. Download file sizes are approximate.